We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced PR Senior Account Executive / Account Manager to work on a variety of Business to Business international accounts.
Reporting to and working closely with the PR Account Director, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of client accounts and campaigns. You will be coming up with creative story angles, pitching to trade and regional journalists, consulting with the AD on media strategy, and working with the junior team members.
As we are a growing team, this is a hands-on role in which you will need strong communication and organisational skills. We are looking for proactive, confident candidate with great interpersonal skills that can perform well in new business pitches and meetings.
A background in a similar agency in an PR account management role is a plus, and the ideal candidate for this role will also have a great strategic network of influential bloggers, journalists and media contacts.
For TTT client projects, the PR Account Manager is expected to:
• Draft annual and project proposals for clients with input from the PR Director/Senior Account Manager (including budgets).
• Produce quarterly and annual review presentations and present face-to-face to client, including analysis of press coverage etc.
• Deliver exemplary client service for specified clients including the day-to-day management of the PR programmes. This will include:
• Identifying key messages and audiences and developing a communications plan
• Writing press materials, consulting on effective use of the media
• Client satisfaction
• Understand the financial side of each account, the allocated hours per month vs actual fee and the resulting servicing levels
• Be prepared to ‘muck in’ to get items completed, and maintain an excellent understanding of all administrative aspects of the PR account.
• Guide account executives and help with prioritisation, providing actual input or action if needed, including support for administration of the account.
• Sign off direct cost invoices and fee invoices.
• Actively developing relationships with key clients and being seen as a main point of contact on the account.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with appropriate members of the media.
• Ongoing monitoring and pitching for article opportunities. Writing or editing copy for items such as articles, press releases.
• Keep abreast of market trends.
• Attend networking events, seminars and conferences, including out-of-hours, as required in order to maintain personal professional development and to build networking and new business contacts.
• Help turn project work into retained clients.
Key responsibilities: For TTT new business, the PR Account Manager is expected to:
• Work alongside the PR Director/Senior Account Manager to draft new business proposals.
• Attend and play a role in PR new business pitches.
• Be pro-active in understanding how social media impacts your client’s business.
Key responsibilities: For TTT PR team, the PR Account Manager is expected to:
• Help train and mentor junior PR account team, as required.
• Assist with TTT PR’s marketing and profile raising activities as required.
• Be aware of what the retainer fee covers and what should be charge at an additional fee.
• Keep accurate track of monthly direct cost invoicing.
• Oversee or manage colour separation requests.
• Develop excellent reporting skills and maintain attention to detail.
Key responsibilities: For TTT as a whole the PR Account Manager is expected to:
• Work with colleagues from other TTT Teams on their client projects, providing input from a PR perspective.
• Writing or editing copy for items such as blog items, press releases and oversee the TTT PR Twitter feed.
• Identifying opportunities to identify other TTT service provision where appropriate to clients.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of how the media operates, in the UK and elsewhere – across TV, radio, online and in print.
Previous experience necessary, no graduates/interns please.
To apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter to Jana Pavelkova.