A full-service communications agency has an opening for a PR Account Executive within its team in London. This is an exciting and fast paced role covering both trade and consumer PR for an impressive range of high profile clients.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Drafting a variety of press materials
• Compiling and maintaining up-to-date media databases and forward features lists
• Developing and managing relationships with key media contacts
• Selling-in client news and pitching for opportunities in target media outlets
• Liaising regularly with clients and promptly responding to client emails
• Monitoring client’s social media presence
• Preparing reports
To be considered for this position you must be a self-starter with previous PR agency experience and strong media relations skills. In addition, you must be a highly-organised individual with excellent writing skills and a team focused attitude.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gavin Watson on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
PR Account Executive, Account Executive, PR Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Trade PR, Consumer PR, PR, Public Relations, London. PR Account Executive, Account Executive, PR Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Trade PR, Consumer PR, PR, Public Relations, London.