If you are creative, motivated and focused then we have just the job for you! The Oracle Group is looking for PR Account Manager to join their fun and busy team in Epsom, Surrey.
We are a leading property marketing communications agency, focusing on all aspects of the UK property sector. In just six years, we have grown from a small PR business, to a multi-service agency, filled with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the property marketing industry.
To succeed in this role you will be a capable and confident communicator with proven ability to generate media coverage and manage client accounts. You will be responsible for the execution of communication strategies and activities for client accounts, ensuring that objectives are being adhered to.
- Building positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- In consultation with Managing Director, conceive and develop integrated communication strategies for a portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the implementation of communications plans including: research and idea generation; writing coherent and factually accurate press releases; writing well-informed copy for trade corporate and business publications; interviewing case studies; managing clients’ social media accounts; writing awards; event management etc
- Amending and improving press releases, internal copy for newsletters etc. drafted by account executives
- Preparing regular status and contact reports for clients
- Planning and managing events ranging from photo calls, press conferences, community events, training days etc. on behalf of clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of the national, regional, broadcast and online media
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key journalists
- Driving the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Develop news angles and place stories in a cross section of print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively seeking and identifying publicity opportunities to ensure that the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your client, project etc.
- Overseeing programmes of media promotional activity, such as competitions
- Understanding and advising on media handling including interview briefings, developing Q&A’s and developing statements in a crisis situation
- Playing the central role in the team and taking full responsibility for their clients and any problems.
- Proof reading all written material before it is submitted to the client
- Briefing designers, photographers, printers and other suppliers in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiate costs etc., and managing quality control deadline problems etc.
- Having a full understanding of financial controls on all accounts, mark-up rules and budgeting procedures
New Business Development and Marketing
- Participating in new business development
- Working with the Managing Director to prepare proposals and pitches
- Seeking opportunities to grow business with existing clients
Benefits: We offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, gym membership and childcare vouchers among other fantastic perks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time