We are looking for exceptional Account Managers, with wide-ranging B2B and corporate PR experience, to work on internationally recognised technology brands. Successful candidates will be expert client-handlers with a can-do attitude, solving challenges with confidence and generating industry-leading results.
You’ll need to be a self-starter with excellent project management, media pitching and writing skills. Good organisation will be a must, alongside a strong work ethic and a collaborative approach. Above all, we’re looking for skilled communicators hungry to progress their own career while being committed to sharing their experiences and developing the talent of junior team members.
• Support team leads with the day-to-day running of UK and global accounts, being a go-to client contact and managing team workflow
• Develop and lead campaigns from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives
• Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise news hooks and generate quality coverage across a broad media spectrum
• Drive the press office function, mining stories, building journalist relationships and securing high impact opportunities which consistently deliver against agreed KPIs
• Contribute towards new business pitches and capitalise on organic growth opportunities from existing clients
• Coordinate client events, from the planning stages through to delivery and amplification via multiple channels
• Keep abreast of the media landscape, providing clients with counsel on breaking news stories
• Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
• Feed into annual strategies, thought leadership and campaign concepts, bringing fresh ideas an integrated approach
• Attend networking events, training sessions and seminars to grow professional knowledge and personal networks