Want to make 5 days in the office a thing of the past? This enlightened agency believes in flexible working and empowering the individual (offering a day/week home working) and is looking for an Account Director with b2b technology experience. You would work in fab new offices in a great location with break out areas, great benefits (healthcare, paid sabbatical, local discounts) little pockets of calm to work in peace, really sociable atmosphere, no hierarchy and, of course, an office dog!
If you are you an ambitious Senior Account Manager or already an Account Director who is frustrated by a lack of recognition and status this centrally located PR agency is looking for a confident Account Director with a background b2b tech in cyber security, big data and fintech. In return you will find a work place that offers a hard to better benefits package, knows no bounds in creativity and gives everyone a free rein to come up with exciting and challenging ideas. And, if independence is important to you and being a bigger fish in a smaller pool then this is definitely one for you.
This young, vibrant agency prides itself on delivering consistent creativity and measurable impact on behalf of their clients. Their high levels of big-ticket client exposure across the consumer and b2b tech and lifestyle sectors and award nominations are also testament to the fact that their methods work for an agency still less than ten years old.
• Offer robust account direction and team management while still be willing to roll your sleeves up
• Develop a b2b tech portfolio and digital proposition
• Overall client servicing and planning and to provide media consultancy to clients
• Strategic development and organic growth of B2B client portfolio
• Actively listen to client needs and communicate this to the teams
• Take managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns
• Work on new business, develop new prospects, take an active role on pitches for consumer technology and lifestyle clients
• Coach, mentor and support junior team members
• A real passion and understanding for b2b technology and digital PR
• Expertise in cyber security, big data and fintech would be useful
• Good level of technical understanding and natural curiosity about emerging industry trends
• Have a proven track record in running B2B campaigns within an integrated consultancy and the ability to understand how digital works alongside
• Strong writer and proactive communicator
• Skilled team leader and mentor as well as willingness to ‘roll your sleeves up’
• Confident in fronting the account team and giving strategic counsel to clients
• Experienced in handling new business
To apply for this role please send your cv to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0520