Available from the end of May ’19? This role is an integral part of a growing, independent PR and digital communications agency, who like to work with big brands that support emerging innovation in healthcare, science and life technology.
The search is on for an ambitious and entrepreneurial, freelance Account Director to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Consumer, B2C and B2B Science, Healthcare, Lifestyle and innovation accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking to cover a maternity leave within a non-siloed, integrated agency that combines creating opportunity with producing the right media messages whatever the platform or audience.
This position is due to run from June’19 through to Jan’20 and could also offer flexible days.
• Experience in sectors that include consumer health and wellbeing and be comfortable dealing with nutrition/science content,
• A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
• Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Working in a fast paced environment and have a calm, confident approach to client handling and team management.
• A genuine enthusiasm for consumer facing research and innovation
• Experience of implementing digital and social media campaigns; inspiring online communities
• The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
• Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
• Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
• Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content
• Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries, often within tight timeframes
• Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
To learn more about this role, please contact Tanya Ferris at Carter Ferris and quote ref: CF0535 – Tel: 020 3397 7543 or 07702 186 088 and email your details: email@example.com