* Covid-19. In the current circumstances, it may be that the role featured is paused. However, we are still keen to hear from prospective candidates who would like to be considered, so that we can be ready for when the situation changes.
This highly creative, non-traditional communications consultancy lead the field in terms of their disruptive, exciting approach in delivering big publicity ideas and smart news campaigns. As part of continued growth, they are seeking an innovative, exploring and conscientious mind to work across a range of corpsumer business.
If this sounds like you, then your energy, drive and ambition will be fuelled by clients across the sectors and within the cause related and fast paced business world. You will have clients in the technology, professional services and enterprise sectors, from start-ups and ‘good causes’ initiatives to relevant, thought leadership seeking entrepreneurs.
• Managing a small but diverse range of clients
• Engaging with national and business/city media across all platforms
• Acting as a point of contact for clients
• Assisting in the development and the management of thought provoking and challenging campaigns
• Working with high calibre and intellectually stimulating colleagues who understand the power of a good story and how to position and protect a media profile
The ideal candidate will have:
• Track record in corporate or consumer brand PR development (either from a fast paced traditional PR agency background or multimedia in-house operation)
• Strong corpsumer and/or b2b communications backgrounds
• No specific sector required but a background and interest in cause related or thought leadership practice useful.
• Experience of entrepreneurship, education, tech and business enterprise and engagement would be beneficial
• An understanding of the daily news agenda and the impact the current political landscape has on the commercial world also useful
• The ability to work in a team and support and help to direct more junior members
• Good media contacts and media relations skills across nationals and business sector
• The confidence to client interface at all levels
To apply for this role send your cv to email@example.com quoting CF0561