ResponseSource (www.responsesource.com) is looking for a Media Researcher to join its Media Database team.
ResponseSource media information services help communications between businesses, public relations professionals and the media. Our Media Contacts Database provides hundreds of clients with up-to-date and accurate information on thousands of media outlets in the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking a focused, enthusiastic and hard-working individual who is computer literate and has a great telephone manner. Previous work experience in a customer focused (ideally office based) environment would be preferred. The candidate must be adaptable to change in a fast growth environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and compile information via phone, email and online resources
- Input information accurately into the ResponseSource Media Contacts Database, in line with agreed objectives and targets
- Work closely with other members of the research team to help ensure team targets are met/exceeded
- Handle client enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Keep a record of all contact while researching and dealing with customers
- Write short industry related news stories and conduct interviews
- Monitor our journalist and PR enquiry service
- Suggest and assume ownership of ideas for product development
- Undertake additional duties as required
- Customer Service experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to be flexible in approach and manage change
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you are suitable for the role, providing supporting evidence in relation to duties and responsibilities and examples of how you match the person specification.
Please note: CVs without covering letters will not be considered.