Get swept off your feet and hone in on this stunning role. This is an ideal opportunity for a successful and highly ambitious PR operator to work across a super exciting brands that include: a hot-to-trot destination; cutting edge culture; a global aviation offering and a leading brand disrupter in one glowing client portfolio.
This is a maternity contract ideally starting in October ’16 and will work within this fast paced, dynamic division, so you should also be able to operate at this senior level and be able of offer your own unique portion of expertise and inspiration.
• Expertise in leading and motivating client teams across global consumer brands (ideally Travel and Tourism)
• Confidence in liaising with senior client leads in other market offices
• Proven new business and pitching skills
• Able to create responses to the news agenda and driving proactive campaign coverage
• Assured and confident style with strong media and influencer network
• To work alongside an experienced team and across global brands
• To be able to tap into the agency’s existing expertise
• Enjoy key agency benefits including 28 days annual leave and a comprehensive healthcare insurance
• Plus, you’d be able to sign up to their internal training and bespoke training opportunities during your contracted period
To see the full job description and to learn more about this particular role, please register your interest by sending though your CV (unless you’re already registered) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088