First jobbers required to join this lively, centrally located agency that will kick start your Public Relations or Public Affairs career in the b2b and corporate sectors. You should have gained around 6 months’ or more work experience, have a good and relevant degree and a desire to work in this challenging and ambitious environment. You will join a really supportive team who will help progress your career from day one, offer bespoke training and development and give you the opportunity to work with the best mentors in the business.
This energetic, sociable and growing agency has an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, environment, property and pro-services market. Although you would not necessarily be expected to have experience in these sectors you should have a desire to work in them. This is the best chance to accelerate your PR or PA career and work on some of the biggest names in this growing sector
A PR or PA Junior Account Executive or Account Executive is required to join the team.
Key duties will include
• Media relations and monitoring of relevant issues ;
• Drafting content and pitching media stories;
• Running and monitoring social media campaigns;
• Attending and contributing to creative brain storms;
• Client facing and be responsible for proactively driving media coverage;
• Responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting and account admin.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• An interest in b2b and corporate PR or PA;
• Be ready to step up to JAE or AE level and looking to progress your career in this creative and dynamic environment
• Some working knowledge of the relevant trade and business media press;
• For the PA role, a good understanding of and interest in the political landscape;
• Good writing skills for drafting a wide range of copy from thought-leadership pieces, press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy;
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated;
• Good knowledge of social media
• Relevant degree
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CF0379