Looking for something to really get your pr teeth into?
If you’re ready to move on and up and fancy a new role, working for the big brand names with lots of scope and opportunity to really shine? This high profile, globally networked agency is seeking a smart thinking, Food and Drink specialist, who’s passionate about delivering big campaign strategies that drive change in consumer behaviour.
An experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with good consumer and b2b brand experience is required to join this passionate team of experts across a stunning food and drink client portfolio. All household name brands, your smart thinking expertise and creativity will mean that your contribution will be highly valued. This position would ideally suit someone who has worked in an agency previously (although not exclusively) and who would be more than ready to take up a new challenge.
Key attributes would be
• Ability to take ownership of accounts and support consumer campaigns
• Good sector knowledge. Knowing your industry, keeping abreast of key trends and issues
• The ability to develop and ‘own’ media contacts
• Able to develop good client relationships
• Support and contribute towards digital and social activity
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Account Executive with the ambition to step up to Senior Account Executive and ready to ring the changes.
• A strong background in lifestyle and consumer PR (Food + Drink sector would be perfect) and a solid knowledge of the industry
• Good contacts across the traditional and digital media
• Good writing skills across all forms of media, with excellent command of English language, grammar & punctuation
• A passionate communicator
• Good client & media relations skills
• Digital & social media skills
• Ability to juggle demands & deadlines for several clients
For a full job description or an opportunity to discuss this role in detail, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088