Working across and developing their heartland area of client business including energy, power and renewables, this team has developed their working practice to include transport and logistics and industrial tech. Such has been the significant growth within this team, this hub of excellence project their cross discipline and multi stakeholder campaigns via award winning corporate, PA and digital communications.
The successful applicant can be assured that they will lead on International business, support the MD in expanding their offer further and continue to build on their successes.
• Experience in running cross discipline and multi stakeholder campaigns
• Strong contacts within targeted media (covering: transport, logistics, and manufacturing)
• A desire to get under the skin of the commercial challenges faced by stakeholders
• Dynamic and effective leadership skills with notable people management ability
• The very best in client servicing and experience within energy, defence, transport and logistics as a given
• Full budget accountability to ensure profitability and growth
• A trusted C-Suite adviser and provider of top level strategic counsel and insight, not to mention creativity
• A champion of the importance of client and team satisfaction
• Exceptional multi-project management ability
To view the full job description and discuss this position, please contact Tanya at Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543