CF0412 | Retail, Consumer | £60 – 90k+
This is a really exciting in house Senior PR Manager role with a global, online retail brand, one of the world’s most customer-centric business'. The key skills required are; a consumer brand focused PR; experienced in devising and implementing highly creative consumer campaigns across leisure, lifestyle, homes, consumer tech or food & drink. In return you will be very well rewarded and work with a team of liked minded, forward thinking, aspirational PRs.
You will be responsible for developing exciting and proactive PR strategy, managing retained agencies and driving awareness. This is an opportunity not to be missed for the candidate with major consumer brand and campaign experience and a genuine passion for delivering national, high impact campaigns.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a retail or online environment either in house or within consultancy and have high level consumer media contacts.
• Managing proactive and reactive, results-focused consumer PR campaigns
• Working and managing external PR support to devise and implement strategies that enhance the company’s reputation and across the business
• Running the day to day Press Office function and media relations campaigns across all products
• Building and maintaining strong media relationships
• Tackling complex, fast moving and often unexpected communications challenges
• Consumer PR expert - a demonstrated feel for what works for a brand and a strong contact book
• Tactically aware - knowledgeable about what’s going on in the media and on the site and able to marry the two at short notice for maximum PR benefit
• Strategic - ensuring that PR activity delivers against business objectives and articulates key messages
• Proactive in the extreme - enjoy taking responsibility and making things happen
• Organised - able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Leadership - able to inspire agencies to deliver and demonstrate responsibility for PR to senior managers
• Adaptable - able to work in a corporate environment
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com or call 020 3397 754 quoting ref: CF0412