A great role and a great opportunity to protect, safeguard and defend the reputations of leading household brands and organisations. This experienced, well-resourced and highly respected team have the reach and expertise to deliver not just to the UK but globally too and are now looking to expand their team significantly. The ideal candidate will be looking to hone their existing skill in delivering pitch perfect crisis and issues recommendations whilst effortlessly tackling and responding to often high profile, confidential and fascinating projects.
Clients include Blue chip brands across, lifestyle, food and drink, retail, healthcare and finance
• Senior client counselling ability
• Able to take tough stance with robust journalists
• Consumer brand and PR agency experience
• Ability to run simulation and messaging sessions
• A sound interest in and knowledge of current affairs
• Good digital and social media awareness
• Impressive traditional media contacts
• Able to work independently
This truly global, London agency offer a fantastic support and benefits package in addition to top salaries and a creative, stimulating environment in which to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
To learn more about this role and to see the full job description, please send your CV through to: email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088.