Social Media Manager
Lloyd Recruitment Services are looking for a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and a passion for retail technology, to join a fast growing and fast paced B2B marketing agency.
In the role of Social Media Manager, you will plan, present and execute ideas and social media campaigns from start to finish to help drive sales and enhance brand awareness across multiple clients.
Working as the main day to day contact with your clients, you will develop creative social media campaigns, manage the growth of social media accounts and report back results to the Head of Digital and your clients.
• Planning and strategy for campaigns
• Reporting to the client in a concise and coherent manner, adding value at all times
• Manage the day-to-day running of social media accounts for multiple clients
• Analyse campaign performance data and interpret results to inform change
• Keep social media channels looking clean, modern and engaging
• Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
• KPI setting and measurement
• Full evaluation of campaigns including data manipulation and benchmarking
• Key client liaison point
• Acting as the adviser to the client, recommending next steps that will add value
• Attending and running meetings
• Creation of timelines and tracking projects
• Identify opportunities to grow existing clients
• Budget creation and management
• Coordinating the integrated activities and team members within the wider business (social/PR/design/content)
• Social media management tool experience
• Ability to produce detailed and accurate reports on all contacts with clients providing confirmation of actions to Client / Account Handlers
• Timely communication in order to complete projects on time and on budget
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient on a Marketing automation platform across Marketing channels presenting results whilst adding value
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• Have excellent Excel skills
• Proficient in PowerPoint and ability to present accurately and concisely
• Min 2 years in a social media role, ideally agency background
If you are interested in working for a retail tech digital agency, who are always taking their work seriously, but never themselves, and you have 2+ years’ experience in a social media role …then please apply today.
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.