Are you a PR who lives, breaths and dreams the music business? Have you a real passion and interest in the entertainment industry? Are you an experienced AE or newly promoted SAE to boot? This is the pitch perfect job for you. Join this global, multi-disciplinary London PR agency and work across possibly the most talked about media platform, some of the most high profile lifestyle and leisure business, plus more to be confirmed.
Ideally print media focused and with some entertainment and celebrity consumer experience, the ideal candidate will be able to manage a significant amount of independence and initiative and be able to project manage events and initiatives from top to bottom. Lots of opportunity to reach out to stakeholders and in identifying and generating strong media angles.
• Experience of high profile PR agency life and of working on well known, consumer brands
• Ideally knowledge of and interest in entertainment and consumer lifestyle accounts
• A capable project manager across multiple clients
• Some budgeting, programming and team reporting skills
• Good database handling skills
• Some direct client handling skills
• Proven media relations and quite exceptional writing ability (across all platforms)
• Stunning attention to detail
In addition to working on leading global brands implementing high profile, aspirational entertainment, artist and music campaigns that enjoy acclaim and more than just a hint of glamour, you can also expect to receive the following:
• A raft of company benefits including extra days holiday for moving, birthday and the like
• Being part of an award winning agency with truly global reach
• Fabulous offices in a great London location
• The opportunity to be an independent thinker but working as part of a highly experienced and nurturing senior team
Salary expectation would be circa £25k / £28k, which is flexible dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting CF0420