We need a smart, tech savvy, highly creative PR Manager with significant agency or inhouse PR experience to work across a range of innovative, high profile consumer technology product. You will be very well rewarded (sign on and midyear bonus’, shares and stunning new central London offices) and work with a team of liked minded, forward thinking, aspirational PRs.
You will be responsible for developing exciting and proactive PR strategy, managing a retained agency and driving awareness of these ground breaking products. This is an opportunity not to be missed for the candidate with major brand and campaign experience and an unnerving passion for consumer technology. You will certainly have a track record in creating evocative campaign strategy and in driving awareness for fast moving, mobile technology in line with consumer trends.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a retail or online environment either in house or within consultancy and have a track record of delivering on high impact campaigns and high level consumer media contacts. Your specific sector experience will be key here, as will your passion for new and emerging technologies.
• Managing proactive and reactive, results-focused consumer PR campaigns
• Working and managing external PR support
• Running Press Office function and media relations campaigns across all products
• Building and maintaining strong media relationships
• Tackling complex, fast moving and often unexpected communications challenges
• Killer PR style, with at least seven years PR experience and preferably in the UK
• Experience across major brands and ideally within consumer technology
• Strong media relations across traditional and digital platforms
• Excellent media knowledge and contacts in consumer media network, particularly across news, technology and broadcast
• Fast reactive and competent delivery and accountability
• Deft industry consumer technology knowledge
• Admirable leadership skills
• Adaptable, organised and able to operate within a multinational, matrixed corporate environment
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com or call 020 3397 754 quoting ref: CF0421.