We’re looking for a passionate content specialist to join this innovation in technology business. This organisation funds, supports and connects innovative new thinking and brings it to market via a government backed grants-funding service which engages with both the public and the private sectors. Internally, this position works closely with the web editor and the communications team in delivering great content across the digital spectrum and to a wide range of audiences.
Working as part of a small team, this role supports the writing of competition briefs and guidance notes in seeking advice to obtain funding programs for new businesses. You should be able to utilise expert language skills and online user experience in addition to working collaboratively to support the team in the planning and production of a full range of other content for use in print and online.
• To support and co-ordinate the production of competition briefs and general content material
• Be able to effectively communicate funding competitions
• Utilise clear, concise and objective copy across a variety of audiences
• To provide creative input on briefs to external agencies
• To help update web content
• Be able to use SEO principles to create copy and content without losing engagement levels.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Experience of implementing branding and corporate identity frameworks and compliant language
• Hands-on experience of editing and proof-reading as part of content delivery process.
• Experience of web publishing, online content management systems
• Experience of both public sector and business working environments as would experience of working with technical content.
• Excellent project management and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to engage with the content team and gain their confidence
• Knowledge of the latest in digital publishing technologies
Key competencies: Thinking and problem solving – stakeholder management – communication skills – influencing – self management – strategic awareness – working with others – project management
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com quoting CF0423