Is your PR job the cat’s whiskers?
Play a leading role? Run your own department? Meet and build key relationships in the fashion, design and lifestyle media?
If working in PR for an aspirational, bespoke and established outfitter appeals and you’re also keen to speak on behalf of this brand’s four legged and highly discerning furry customer base then get in contact now.
We are looking for an organised, mammal passionate and creative PR person who could handle a multi-faceted role and deliver their own projects with flair. You should have a love of doggy looks and purr at the thought of driving coverage.
• Full coordination and responses to press requests
• Excellent written and copy writing skills
• The ability to work closely with store concessions and marketing team members
• Pitching editorial to traditional, digital and possibly global media
• Proactively sourcing profile opportunities for key brand spokespeople
• Managing press and celebrity endorsements
• Extensive knowledge of the luxury PR market
• Experience of driving PR plans, events and endorsement programmes
• Proven success in brand building
• Able to work independently
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Strong work ethic
To see the full job description, please call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186088. Quote job ref: CF0425