Hard working and driven PR professional with solid PR experience gained at a PR agency required by dynamic, growing agency to manage exciting client accounts within the retail, F&B, and travel retail industries, working mainly B2B. There is considerable scope for development for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate looking to become involved with a boutique agency at an exciting time in its development. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of high-level PR activities.
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you can learn from industry experts and bring your own experience to the team in order to shape your future in PR, then this is for you!
• Client management – Working with multinational corporates such as Perrigo and ICLP, as well as brands such as Nytol, NiQuitin, Starbucks and Lindt.
• Team management – Managing the day-to-day work of two other members of the team
• Writing – Writing all day-to-day written material for clients including press releases, features, statements, opinion pieces, Q&As, speeches, presentations, award entries etc. and taking responsibility for the final version
• Implementing and contributing to the planning of PR campaigns, including delivery against KPIs and agreed programmes
• Planning the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
• Liaising with media on a regular basis
• Building relationships with publications on behalf of clients
Experience and skills required
Personal specification – essential:
• Solid experience working in a PR agency
• Exceptional writing skills with a sophisticated vocabulary and the ability to write in different styles for different audiences
• Confident telephone manner and comfortable talking with journalists and placing stories
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Organised and able to manage own time
Personal specification – desirable:
• Management experience
• Experience working with consumer and/or national publications
• Working knowledge of foreign languages
• Experience in travel retail, UK retail, pharmaceutical retail or F&B
c. £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Templemere Public Relations is a boutique PR consultancy that works with some of the world’s biggest names including Nytol, NiQuitin, Lindt, Starbucks and M&S, predominantly within a business-to-business context. Our core sectors are travel retail (retail within travel locations e.g. airports and train stations), food and beverage, and UK retail.
We don’t like to sit still, and are regularly out of the office visiting clients in central London, Paris and even Singapore.
At Templemere, we are a small team and everyone has their own role to play. We are looking for a dynamic and professional team player with exceptional writing and organisation skills.
Our main office is based on Dorking high street (Surrey) within a 10-minute walk of Dorking mainline and Dorking Deepdene stations, and we also offer the opportunity to work up to two days a week (Thursdays and Fridays) in Blackfriars, London. You will also be required to travel to different locations when needed (mainly within central London but also potentially internationally).
With 65% growth last year, we are at an exciting time in our agency’s development, and we hope that you will be a part of our future progress…