Lloyd Recruitment Services are looking for an Account Director to work with a creative PR and Marketing Agency in Western Kent.
• Our Account Director ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from the initial briefing of designers and copywriters to managing budgets and the account.
• You are primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for our customers, you also coordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
• Often you will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially with the heads of departments, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
• On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remain in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
• The Account Director is responsible for the profitability for a specific group of accounts and represents the agency at the customer level, as well as manage client relationships and resolve functional conflicts through consultation.
• Collective responsibility for the agencies overall performance
• Contribute to company strategy
• Set direction for division
• Be part of the Senior Leadership team
• Define and manage the operational performance of the function
• Cultivate internal and external partner relationships
• Long range planning (3-5 years)
• Degree level qualification
• The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• 5-6 years experience in professional-client relationship management, agency or in-house
• A background in B2B technology, retail and marketing technology
• Skilled in advertising, design or marketing
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.