An international integrated PR and Marketing consultancy are looking for a talented PR Account Manager to join its thriving team based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing agency and work on an exciting range of accounts across the B2B tech sector. You will play a hands-on role across accounts, from helping to develop campaigns and implement media strategies through to planning and managing day-to-day activity. You will be involved in drafting press materials and generating coverage and will be responsible managing client relationships.
To be considered for this position you must be a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent B2B PR credentials gained from working in a PR agency.
• Creating and implementing exciting communications strategies for clients in order to present brands and products in the best light
• Account handling key clients
• Building firm relationships with journalists across international specialist and general publications
• Developing relevant thought leadership opportunities for client figureheads
• Writing briefings, reports and other content to support client activity
• Keeping up to date with media and political activity
• Experience within a similar PR account handling role (B2B)
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
• Flair for research and a desire to keep up to date with current industry trends
• Superb PR experience across traditional and digital methods
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a leading International PR agency with offices throughout the world!
Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates