This global, fully integrated PR agency is looking for a well networked Account Manager with key expertise in cultural immersion to join their creative, collegiate team of experts.
A unique opportunity for a culturally aware PR professional with a deep understanding of how culture can shape our view of the world. The successful candidate will be able to root out insight and ideas that melt into society and in particular London living. They will have a keen interest in trends, potent niches and original concepts and be able to make that connection relevant to the agency’s high profile and predominantly consumer based retail clients.
In return, there will be exposure to develop and gain first-hand experience working on international brands and to work alongside likeminded individuals in one of the worlds most respected, award winning agencies.
• Research and content delivery
• An understanding of niche trends and general youth creative insight
• Building on relationships with differing client categories
• The ability to understand how culture can be built and communicated across the business at large
• Excellent knowledge of the UK media landscape and across all platforms
• Confident and proactive style
• Existing, preferably London based agency experience
• Proven written and content generation delivery
• Experience of producing qualitative and quantitative trend analysis
• Passionate and articulate communication skills
• Well networked and culturally aware individual
A competitive package accompanies this position with 28 days annual leave, a dedicated training facility, various solid benefits and discount schemes and heavily subsidised on-site bar. If this sounds like something you’d like to hear more about, please don’t hesitate to call direct on 020 3397 7543/07702 186 088 or email: email@example.com
Please quote job ref: CF0431