Infrastructure Intelligence is looking for a reporter to provide journalist input to the Infrastructure Intelligence (II) digital and hard copy magazine and other ACE Group publications.
The reporter will also provide regular economic and infrastructure contributions to II digital and the hard copy magazine and conduct regular market, economic and infrastructure research for the ACE Group.
We are looking for someone with two to three years post-qualification experience preferably in an economics and/or journalism environment, who has experience of conducting interviews and investigative journalism. For more information please see: http://www.infrastructure-intelligence.com/
Summary of Role
• Provide journalist input to Infrastructure Intelligence (II) digital and hard copy magazine and other ACE Group publications;
• Provide regular economic and infrastructure contributions to II digital and hard copy magazine;
• Conduct regular market, economic and infrastructure research for the ACE Group.
• Act as in-house reporter on all business, economic and infrastructure coverage for II;
• Provide economic forecast and research support for the ACE Group;
• Support with the planning, delivery and write up of VSC (VSC) events, conferences and roundtable activities;
• Attend and write up news or feature coverage at industry-related conferences and events;
• Assist the contributing editor with the planning, scheduling and execution of the weekly II programme;
• Assist with VSC/II business development and client relationship activities;
• Degree in Economics or Politics with post-graduate qualification in Journalism or relevant experience;
• Two to three years post-qualification experience preferably in an economics or / and journalism environment;
• Experience of conducting interviews and investigative journalism;
• Experience of using social media communications platform to achieve wider market coverage;
• Experience of planning, conducting /execution of research publication;
• Strong analytical skills gained in research establishment or media environment;
• Good written and oral communications skills;
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including business leaders and senior directors.
• Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 18 August 2017. To apply please send CV and covering letter