We are looking for an established social and digital media, Account Director with experience across both owned and earned social media platforms and across the consumer brand and specifically automotive sector. This will be primarily focusing on specific projects and will require you to lead campaigns from start to completion. Strong account handling and the ability to drive global social media initiatives is essential plus a good understanding of how to fully capitalise on integrated marketing services.
In return you will join a global PR agency and a talented team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to offer deep specialist resources (especially in areas such as data science and behaviour change) and in an unpretentious and uncomplicated environment.
• Responsible for the successful development and delivery of global and local social media projects
• Specific automotive brand, project management
• Responsible for managing all financial aspects of the specific campaigns
• Able to successfully manage and drive client and team relationships
• To be able to recommend paid promotion as part of an integrated strategy
• Able to analyse data to find insight and define performance
• Strong digital and social media experience
• Knowledge of social tools (Radian6, Gorkana, Social Bakers, Buddy Media, SpredFast)
• Global brand experience would be an advantage
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• Project management experience
• Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
• Ability to work with senior clients and instil confidence
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com quoting ref CF0435