A stella opportunity to be a brand ambassador for this innovative, game changing PR agency. Working alongside the Marketing Director and with the agency co-founders, this position creates and implements all the innovative marketing activities that support this flagship agency’s brand and builds on their ever growing network of key business and media influencers.
You will work within a tightknit and supportive team, delivering the kind of ground breaking initiatives that this particular agency is noted for. These include producing a series of documentary films; regular, high profile panel discussion events; a series of key note speaking seminars and the production of an annual thought leadership program to name but a few.
Based with views across the river, Thames that is, this office boasts a fun and collaborative environment for those looking to work with a likeminded team of passionately creative and initiative driven bunch of people.
Great career growth planning and simultaneous and continuous in-role training provided as well as the opportunity to have the freedom to explore and develop your own strategies is positively encouraged. Hard work is also deserving of being well paid as are the sometimes, long working hours deserving of flexible and additional battery charging time out too.
If this sounds like something you’d be keen to explore then it may also be worthwhile checking out what the key expectations from the client would be:
You will need:
• Experience in digital promotional campaigns via social channels
• Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills
• Experience in PR and or event management, with a focus on logistics, negotiation, execution, planning & budgeting
• Impeccable written and spoken English
• Able to run projects independently at a high standard
• Ability and willingness to coach junior team members and interns
• Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude, willingness to learn and expand knowledge and skills within the role
• Approachability, flexibility as to hours and the role itself, a practical/common sense approach
To see the full job description, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call: 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088.