Had enough summer chillin and hungry for your next events contract? This riverside PR agency is looking for an events executive for a 3 month contract to help manage the logistics of conferences, debates, briefings, round tables and launches for both clients and in house events. You would be involved in an exciting collection of events from a series of business films, to partnerships with some of the most desirable and up market restaurants and hotels in London, to launching live discussion programmes in top business venues.
If it appeals this contract could turn into a permanent opportunity but right now they are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, very capable events executive who’s available from mid-August and can step up to the plate from day one.
You would be part of an events and client team in this PR agency that is having a disruptive influence and headline grabbing impact in the PR industry. You will work with some of the brightest minds in PR, in a supportive and talented environment.
• Run the logistics and admin around b2b events including project plans and timelines, researching venues, award and event opportunities, drafting supporting content, act as speaker liaison, support on budget mgt, produce status reports;
• Manage and liaise with suppliers including video producers
• Event execution – onsite support and mgt, rehearsals, guest registration, staging, catering
• Target attendees and manage invitations
• Provide client communication and feedback
• Management of juniors
• A background in event management
• Highly organised and unflappable
• A good knowledge of London venues would be useful and appetite to develop a network of events and supplier contacts
• An interest in working in a PR environment with clients across business sectors including enterprise, SME, corporate sectors
• Good content skills
• Good time management and ability to manage own time and time recording
• Appetite for knowledge - of clients and sectors to provide insight and advice
• Confident in contributing in client and internal meetings
• Confident and able to act as an ambassador of the company at all times
• Empathetic with an ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
• Interest in attending networking events, seminars or conferences including out of hours
• Willing to contribute to brainstorms through demonstrating awareness and interest in news and new business trends
• Strong attention to detail and processed driven
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CF0438