We are currently recruiting for a PR Junior Account Executive position within a highly reputable independent PR agency based in London. This role will sit within the agency’s Science and Issues team and will cover a truly interesting range of accounts.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Drafting press materials
• Compiling and maintaining media databases and forward features lists
• Preparing status and coverage reports
• Conducting research
• Selling-in client news into target media outlets
• Monitoring the media for coverage opportunities
• Working with the team to develop feature ideas and news angles
• General administration duties
To be considered for this position you must be a real team player with excellent organisational skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. In addition, you must have the drive and ambition to pursue a career in the PR industry and have previous PR agency experience either through an internship or in a Junior Account Executive role.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gavin Watson on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Account Executive, PR Junior Account Executive, PR Account Executive, Account Executive, Science PR, PR, Public Relations, London. Junior Account Executive, PR Junior Account Executive, PR Account Executive, Account Executive, Science PR, PR, Public Relations, London.