We are currently recruiting for a hybrid Medical Writer/Editor role within an award-winning Medical Communications agency based in London. This role will sit within the agency’s thriving scientific content team and will support its ongoing growth.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and collaborate with teams across the agency. You will be responsible for integrating, interpreting and summarising scientific data and adapting this information according to the target audience and client brief. You will be tasked with producing materials for a range of projects and ensuring the quality and scientific accuracy. You also be required to liaise with clients, KOLs and external teams, and provide content support for events.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
• Solid medical writing/editing experience gained from working in a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency
• Educated to degree level in a Life Science subject
• A keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Writer, Medical Editor, Senior Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London. Medical Writer, Medical Editor, Senior Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London.