CF0439 | up to £31k | Flexible working
Looking to work in the charity sector and combine your digital marketing and communications skills with flexible working? This fab Northamptonshire based children’s charity is looking for a Marketing & Digital Communications Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your digital skills into practice in a genuinely fulfilling workplace and make a real difference in one of the UK’s leading children’s charities which is based in the East Midlands (commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Bedford, Peterborough). You will be involved in planning out the bigger picture in this role and be actively part of the strategic development of the marketing plan. With up to 2 days remote working you can ensure a work life balance by joining this committed and compassionate Marketing and Communications team to work on an exciting national media and launch programme.
It’s an exciting time for this charity with lots of key projects already underway, including a full re brand and many other supportive campaigns earmarked over the coming year to get your teeth into.
Supporting vulnerable children and their families nationally, you will join a small and hardworking team of passionate advocates and form part of this highly experienced group in a supportive and caring working environment, with good work life balance and flexible/home working to boot.
• Lead and champion digital engagement across the charity, including search engine optimisation across all content
• Ensure effective and innovative strategy, delivery and evaluation of all marketing digital activities (websites, online marketing, online engagement, social networks, e-commerce, online fundraising, video and SMS).
• Deliver the marketing strategy and plans, analyse and evaluate
• Support the fundraising activity and engagement, data acquisition, develop tools and strategies to engage stakeholders and influencers nationally and regionally
• To manage and deliver proactive and reactive marketing activity to support the services and business development needs of the charity
• Manage and attend events to raise the charity’s profile
• Continually improve websites to provide trusted, interesting and informative online content
• Lead and transform the content and engagement strategies for the social media channels
Skills and Experience required:
• A thorough understanding and working knowledge of digital media and strategies.
• High level of technical expertise including SEO and able to adapt and improve web communication
• An understanding of marketing approaches and market research techniques
• Print production, copywriting and proof reading skills
• Meeting deadlines and managing all aspects of multiple campaigns that run simultaneously
• Experience in charity communications and it would be useful to have knowledge of working in young people and / or social care sectors
• Experience in engaging with religious sector marketing
• A car driver and access to a car for work purposes
• Regular national and regional travel
• A flexible approach to working hours due to possible travel
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CF0439