Your time to shine? This is a key influencer role in a truly global agency, so your skills will help set new standards and evolve aspirational style. We’re looking for an established Associate Director to lead a passionate team in the retail, leisure and destination and challenger brand space. You will have proven experience in working large scale accounts in the consumer sector and relish the opportunity to drive a busy team in demanding best practice with flair and accountability.
Whats on offer?
• Impressive, global household name clients
• Access to cutting edge industry training and development (even at this level)
• Impressive benefits and support network
• Autonomy and independence in applying a fresh thinking and innovative approach
• Added expertise in a full-service environment ie: issues, crisis, reputation, branding and design
• Working alongside senior level and like minded individuals that will enhance and support your expertise
• A team player, able to lead from the front and earn the respect of the team
• A motivating, encouraging and approachable style
• Big thinking with attention to detail and calm and effective under pressure
• Stunning client handing ability and able to offer strong senior counsel
• A sophisticated understanding of the media in both the traditional and digital space, backed up with a strong media influencer network
• Proven track record in creating and implementing high impact consumer campaigns
Benefits include: 28 days holiday, Bupa Health Insurance, Pension scheme, Life assurance, great Maternity and Paternity schemes, on site training and possibly most important, a heavily subsidised on-site bar.
If you'd like to hear more, and see the job description in full, please contact: email@example.com and quote job ref no: CF0441. Alternatively, call direct on 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088