Work on a super smart, high profile client base, planned campaigns and some dynamite events from December ‘17 through to end of March ’18. Offering immediate autonomy and client facing from the get-go, this role would suit someone with strong insight into working with big brands, the bigger the better and in a large cross agency function.
The candidate will be required to:
• Manage a portfolio of 3 busy retained accounts, delivering campaign execution, stability and continuing growth
• Manage 3 separate teams for each retained account providing support and counsel where required for each level
• Provide knowledgeable senior client counsel
• Have a passion and flair for media
• Manage resources and budgets effectively
• Maintain profitable service levels
• Have experience in all key PR tactics, including running news generation stories, securing brand partnerships, directing press trips, creating pop-ups,
stunts and launch events.
• Support on new business development and pitching
• Take an active role in retaining business with clients and grow business where possible
We are looking for a strategic, big brand specialist, who has experience of executing fully integrated high profile media campaign and third party partnerships.
Sector agnostic, although brand led and consumer facing useful.
Call immediately to be considered for late November, early December availability.
Please reference: CF00449 on all correspondence and email your details/CV to: Tanya@carterferris.co.uk or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088