Food & drink reporter
The Grocer is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and bright reporter to help us break major stories about food & drink.
Writing on the UK’s biggest and most interesting business magazine (and its website) this role will encompass a range of different responsibilities, including:
• Landing exclusive news stories
• Writing in depth analysis, blogs, features reports and profiles across a range of topics i.e. food safety, sourcing, shopper and consumer trends, animal welfare, technology, pricing, ranging, store design, marketing, and business strategy and performance.
What we’re looking for:
• A demonstrable nose for news
• Ambition and the desire to succeed and progress
• Ability to engage and network with senior level contacts
• Multimedia skills
The Grocer is one of the UK’s most influential and high-profile business media publications. The bible of the £180bn grocery retail market and the flagship title of the highly successful William Reed group, working on The Grocer means you will join a big team of award-winning journalists on an innovative and progressive publication, with lots of training and career development opportunities.
Based in newly refurbished offices in Crawley, William Reed is a fast growing, family owned publishing company with offices in the UK, Montpellier, Chicago and Singapore. Continually reinvigorating our brands and exploring new avenues of business, also offer a competitive salary and benefits.
How to apply
To apply please click the “apply online” button below, attach a covering letter explaining why you are right for the job, together with some clippings or links that demonstrate your best work, and a copy of your CV.