(Fixed Term Contract)
This global, online retail brand aims to make a difference by recruiting a specialist in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Internal Comms. The role will help to build an understanding of the significant contributions made by our client to their customers, communities, employees and corporate stakeholders, as well as the British economy and society as a whole.
• Support delivery of the CSR vision and act as an advisor to the Management Team and CSR Lead on CSR issues and opportunities
• Manage external stakeholder engagement and act as a spokesperson with charities, NGOs and industry experts to ensure stakeholders are aware of activity
• Deliver flagship CSR programmes and campaigns
• Create and manage the internal and external communication and stakeholder engagement plan in support of CSR programmes
• Devise and implement communications goals, strategies and tactical PR campaigns and programmes that increase awareness of our corporate citizenship and CSR work
• Develop and deliver engaging brand-led internal communications stories targeted to support employee engagement
• Create, lead, drive and manage corporate marketing communications to partners, stakeholders and influencers (e.g., managing corporate website, videos, brochures, presentation and fact sheets).
• Ensure relevant internal teams are fully informed on key company positions and issues
• Develop effective outreach programmes to additional corporate stakeholders such as industry analysts and third-party groups
• Liaise with the EU team to ensure consistency of company-wide communication
• Highly experienced in delivering corporate responsibility and community programmes
• Track record of successful delivery of large scale corporate communications campaigns
• Understanding of working effectively with charities, NGOs and other corporate influencers
• Proven experience of managing large projects across different disciplines to tight timescales and navigating complex business structures
• Knowledge of the UK retail and online markets preferred
Strong strategic, analytical thinker with good tactical, organisational skills
• Busy savvy and able to react quickly
• Good knowledge of integrated communications approach, considering all audiences and communications channels
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com or call 020 3397 754 quoting ref: CF0334.