We are currently recruiting for an Editor position within a growing medical education agency based in Buckinghamshire. This agency has a fantastic reputation within the industry and has established an enviable client portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing agency and work on an interesting range of projects.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Editing and proof reading a range of materials, including slide decks, patient and HCP materials, digital media, meeting materials, advisory board reports and publications
• Checking that materials are fully and accurately referenced
• Marking up reference materials
• Uploading content and references onto Zinc and managing comments within the Zinc approval process
• Ensuring materials are delivered in-line with set deadlines and in accordance with agency, client and industry standards
To be considered for this position you must have a strong science background with a MSc and solid experience in a similar editorial role. In addition, you must have excellent attention to detail and have experience in referencing scientific materials and using PowerPoint.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Editor, Medical Editor, Junior Editor, Medical Writer, Medical Education, Med Ed, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Buckinghamshire, Bucks. Editor, Medical Editor, Junior Editor, Medical Writer, Medical Education, Med Ed, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Buckinghamshire, Bucks.