Deputy Editor – MCA
MCA is an award winning daily digital intelligence service and monthly magazine that provides cutting edge insight across the UK eating out and drinking out sectors. This includes pubs, restaurants and food to go.
We’re actively recruiting for a new hungry Deputy Editor to join the team and play a pivotal role in managing and improving our content output, as well as working closely with the commercial team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced business journalist to work in an evolving market and make a direct impact on the MCA brand.
What we’re looking for:
• A talented business journalist with a talent for breaking news.
• An interest in the food and drink industry.
• Ability to work with commercial teams and become a brand ambassador.
• Organised with exceptional attention to detail
• Confident and personable individual
Why work for us?
• MCA is a market leading brand that is highly respected and influential in the industry.
• Friendly and professional team that sits within William Reed’s wider Hospitality division.
• William Reed is a stable and supportive organisation with numerous market leading brands and is continually evolving
If you're a talented journalist looking for your next step, please send your CV through to email@example.com