Want to kick out in a new role? This feisty global PR agency is looking for a media savvy superstar to join their integrated Sports Marketing team to work across iconic brand names in delivering creative and relevant coverage. Football centric but including additional sports and lifestyle led client work this is essentially a press role and one which it will assumed the successful candidate will have some experience in.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a passion for media relations and driving press coverage. Sports experience or knowledge of the football landscape would also be ideal as this team run a number of busy press offices and is responsible for the planning and implementation of all campaign work.
• Knowledge of owned, earned, shared and paid channels and content delivery
• Broad consumer brand experience (especially sports focussed)
• Passion for media coverage
• Knowledge of the football media landscape
• Able to work well in a team (including client stakeholders, talent and band ambassadors)
• Previous agency experience an advantage
• Strong client service skills
• Media and channel identification (knowledge of relevant media and platforms)
• Content (written, format and authorship)
The see the full brief, learn more about this fantastic position or to just register your interest, Please send your details and relevant CV through to email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088 for more info.