Are you an out and out wordsmith with a passion for translating complex messages to mainstream audiences and a real talent for crafting creative content (written and visual)? This PR agency is looking for an Account Director, possibly with some journalistic experience to join the team and work on some big ticket consumer and b2b tech and lifestyle clients.
Your role would be to lead on the content of the agency teams as well as work as a PR strategist, client facing, pitching to the media and working as an integral part of the client teams. You would get the support of a junior designer.
Whatsmore, this enlightened agency believes in flexible working and empowering the individual (offering a day/week home working). You would work in fab new offices in a great location with break out areas, little pockets of calm to work in peace, really sociable atmosphere, no hierarchy and, of course, an office dog!
• Offer robust account direction and team management while still be willing to roll your sleeves up
• Share best practice content approaches but be adept and synchronising with PR teams to provide counsel, support and lead on content projects
• Work across a consumer or b2b tech and lifestyle portfolio and digital proposition
• Proficient in basic digital competencies such as a LinkedIn influencer campaigns to robust optimised content development.
• Strategic development and organic growth of a Consumer and B2B client portfolio
• Actively listen to client needs and communicate this to the teams
• Take managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns
• Support on new business, develop new prospects, take an active role on pitches for consumer and b2b technology and lifestyle clients
• Coach, mentor and support junior team members
• A real passion and ability to craft inspiring and creative content for consumer or b2b audiences across technology, lifestyle and digital clients
• Adept at all forms of content creation, especially written and video
• Experienced in translating complex propositions to a more mainstream audience
• Team leader and mentor
• Able to build PR strategies
• Good client facer
• Able to support in pitching for new business
To apply for this role please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0456