Deputy Editor – Food Spark
William Reed is launching Food Spark; an innovative and unique paid for website that will inspire and support the business of food innovation. We are looking for a talented journalist to join us as a Deputy Editor and to develop this brand new product.
Working closely with the Editor, the Deputy will have a varied role including:
• Spotting the latest food trends and generating copy ideas from them
• Creating concise and clean content at source on the latest food industry trends, developments and news
• Working with (commissioning and editing) contributors to create relevant, on-brand content
• Representing the Food Spark brand at events and forging strong relationships across the industry
What we’re looking for?
• A talented and bright journalist with exceptional writing skills and proven experience
• A passion for food innovation, restaurants and eating out
• Previous digital media experience
• Social media skills
Why should you apply?
• The opportunity to work on a newly created service and produce engaging content
• You will be at the forefront of the food industry, researching trends and innovation
• Supportive working environment
• William Reed is a global company with numerous market leading brands and is continually looking at news ways to innovate and evolve.
Please send your CV and covering letter through to email@example.com