A super talented, experienced and driven PR professional is needed for a Maternity Cover period of up to 12 months (neg) within this highly successful, global streaming broadcaster. You will take charge of all the promotion of their UK, award winning original and exclusive content and help develop and deliver the ongoing PR strategy.
Experience of running and coordinating set visits and interviews as well as supporting spokespeople at public events will be essential. In addition, you’ll need regular communication with your already established network of industry and media contacts, plus be able to utilise your adept creativity in delivering innovative events and projects.
• Ongoing development of concepts (for Premiers and press junkets, set visits and talent management)
• Proactive and reactive media relations in conjunction with the PR department
• Management of supporting PR agency/ies
• Budget management and reporting
• Co-operation with PR associates covering EMEA and global audiences/stakeholders
• Existing senior experience within a similar environment
• Demonstrable media handling and senior level press contacts from the Arts and Entertainment sector
• Well organised and effective communicator and an outstanding networker
• A strategic thinker able to parachute into a given situation and deliver effective campaign results – under pressure, on time and in budget
• Strong written skills
If this sounds like your kind of role and you’d like to be considered, then please call for more info and email your up-to-date CV over immediately. email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088
Please quote job ref: CF0461