This globally recognised iconic event, entertainment and education brand seek an experienced Marketing Director to work in the creation and delivery of all brand, product and services to an eager global audience. This position would suit someone from an online media or entertainment brand ideally and someone with a strong character who’s able to deliver lasting commercial results from this much loved brand.
You will have existing product management experience and a demonstrable ability to define strategy and roadmaps and oversee all implementation.
This instantly recognisable brand has over 60years of heritage to stand on, so they are looking for truly passionate brand guardians and advocates.
• This is a central co-ordination role between Sales and Marketing and Head office functions so key negotiation and influencing skills are a must
• Management, creation and delivery of annual product plans (including target market identification
• Play a thought leadership role in setting strategic direction for the Marketing function
• Define key market functions and resources
• Oversee the implementation of all product plans
• Strong communicator, excellent at building and maintaining relationships, both internal and external.
• A multi-tasker; well organised and disciplined
• Product Management experience is essential
• A technical understanding of business planning; budgeting; forecasting and long range planning
This role requires a strong character who can draw on consumer and market data to put forward recommendations for new product, product changes and pricing changes. You will be able to help steer and shape decision-making.
The return is that you will be working for an iconic, hero brand that’s able to continue to grow its legacy whilst appealing to a global audience.
To understand more about this exciting opportunity and to see the full job description, please send your CV though to email@example.com and quote job ref no: CF0462 or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088