A leading Healthcare Communications agency is looking for an Account Executive to join its Medical Communications division in London. You will play a key role within the team and will provide essential support in the development and delivery of a broad range of projects for high profile pharmaceutical companies.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Producing documents for editing by the senior team
• Compiling and managing databases
• Preparing meeting notes
• Conducting research to support the development of projects and new business proposals
• Contributing to the initial preparation for events
• Monitoring timelines and alerting the team to upcoming deadlines
• General administration duties
To be considered for this position you must have a strong science background and have med comms agency or relevant commercial experience. In addition, you must be a highly organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London. Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London.