An award-winning digital agency is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual for a Junior Outreach & Digital PR Specialist position within its growing team in London. This is a research-orientated role and will predominately focus on a major electrical retailer account. You will also have the opportunity to work on other client accounts across range of sectors, including fashion, lifestyle, finance, legal and B2B.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Researching websites, publications, journalists and influencers to create qualified outreach lists for specific campaigns
• Building and maintaining proprietary databases of sector specific outreach lists for potential use in future campaigns
• Analysis of survey results and other large data sets to feed into data led content assets and campaigns
• Contributing to idea generation for clients
• Conducting research into story/PR/content ideas
Due to the nature of this position you must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, with a sound understanding how to efficiently filter, sort and summarise data. In addition, you must be able to work independently and have the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet multiple deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills are also essential requirements for this position.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gavin Watson on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Outreach & PR Specialist, Junior PR Specialist, Account Executive, Digital PR Executive, Research Executive, Consumer Technology PR, Consumer Tech PR, Digital Communications, Digital Comms, Digital PR, PR, Public Relations, London. Junior Outreach & PR Specialist, Junior PR Specialist, Account Executive, Digital PR Executive, Research Executive, Consumer Technology PR, Consumer Tech PR, Digital Communications, Digital Comms, Digital PR, PR, Public Relations, London.