A leading Medical Communications agency is looking for an Editorial Manager with a strong science background to join its growing team in Cheshire. You will take the lead in managing a variety of accounts and projects within the editorial group.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Managing assigned projects from brief to delivery
• Reviewing project materials to ensure quality, accuracy and adherence to set brief
• Monitoring project budgets and deadlines
• Developing and managing client relationships
• Supporting the client services team with financial management and strategic planning across accounts
• New business development
To be considered for this position you must be educated to degree level in Life Sciences or Medicine and have significant editorial experience gained from working in a medical comms/medical education agency. In addition, you must have in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, be up-to-date with the latest industry developments and have sound understanding of the compliance guidelines and codes of practice.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult at Fresh Connect on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Editorial Manager, Editorial Team Leader, Medical Editor, Editor, Editorial, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Cheshire. Editorial Manager, Editorial Team Leader, Medical Editor, Editor, Editorial, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Cheshire.