Hard working and driven PR professional with a solid PR agency background required by dynamic, growing consultancy to manage exciting B2B client accounts within the retail and pharmaceutical/healthcare industries. There is considerable scope for development for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate looking to become involved with a boutique consultancy at an exciting time in its development.
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you can learn from industry experts and bring your own experience to the team in order to shape your future in PR, then this is for you!
• Client management – Working with multinational corporates as well as household brand names within OTC (over-the-counter) healthcare
• Writing – Writing all day-to-day written material for clients including press releases, features, statements, opinion pieces, Q&As, speeches, presentations, award entries etc. and taking responsibility for the final version
• Planning and implementing the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
• Liaising with media on a regular basis
• Building relationships with publications on behalf of clients
Experience and skills required
Personal specification – essential:
• Solid experience working in a PR agency
• Exceptional writing skills with a sophisticated vocabulary and the ability to write in different styles for different audiences
• Confident telephone manner and comfortable talking with journalists and placing stories
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Organised and able to manage own time
Personal specification – desirable:
• Account management experience
• Experience in UK retail, pharmaceutical/healthcare retail, F&B or travel retail
Templemere Public Relations is a boutique PR consultancy that works with some of the world’s biggest names predominantly within a business-to-business context. Our core sectors are travel retail (retail within travel locations e.g. airports and train stations), food and beverage, pharmaceutical retail and UK retail.
At Templemere, we are a small team and everyone has their own role to play. We are looking for a dynamic and professional team player with exceptional writing and organisation skills.
Our main office is based on Dorking high street (Surrey) within a 10-minute walk of Dorking mainline and Dorking Deepdene stations, and we also offer the opportunity to work up to two days a week (Thursdays and Fridays) in Blackfriars, London. You will also be required to travel to different locations when needed (mainly within central London but also potentially internationally).
With 65% growth last year, we are at an exciting time in our agency’s development, and we hope that you will be a part of our future progress…