Are you a master of FMCG and big brand PR? This global agency is looking for a senior level Associate Director who is a genuine self-starter, is driven and ambitious, has the ability to bed in and grow a global client portfolio and run a talented and highly creative team. It would be useful to have parenting experience but consumer brands is a must.
By joining the consumer lifestyle team you will work with some of the best minds in consumer PR, escalate your career, work in fabulous new state of the art offices and have clients that will put the ‘buzz’ back into your working day.
• Working across a portfolio of stellar, big budget consumer brands
• Manage across multiple client contacts and take accountability for the developments of campaign programmes.
• Collaborate and cross fertilise with agency partners – to produce innovative, effective and integrated campaigns.
• Manage and motivate the teams and ensure they are meeting their daily responsibilities
• Lead accounts and developing strategies
• Drive new business activities and work on pitches
• Offer dynamic and inspirational management style from executive to c-suite level
• Launching major consumer events
• Keeping abreast of key industry trends and issues and advising clients accordingly
• Able to dive right in and develop and shape a division – driving global brand vision on behalf of multiple household name brands
• Strong knowledge of the FMCG, consumer brands sector and ideally parenting experience - a track record in working on blue chips
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) across all channels
• A good working understanding of the consumer media landscape
• High level of understanding and track record of integrated campaigns
• Large agency background – Ideally London based and consumer brands focussed
• Team leadership and senior client counsel experience
• Passion for driving large campaigns
• Demonstration of team management experience
• Able to be a consultant and advisor to all clients at all levels
• Experienced in financial budgeting including responsibility for the team targets and support team members in meeting theirs
• Be proactive and on the ball at all times
• Manage campaigns autonomously
• Logical, organised thinking matched by creative flair and aptitude
• Ambitious, driven, self starter
• Passionate about your industry
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting ref: CF0468 or call 020 3397 7543