A small but growing Medical Communications agency, which has a remote working structure, is looking for a UK-based Senior Medical Writer to join its team on a part time basis (3 days a week). This is a rare home-based role and would suit an experienced professional who is looking for more flexibility. This role comes as a result of some exciting new business wins. This agency is happy to consider candidates who would like to divide the 3 days across 4 or 5 days.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Developing high quality and accurate content, including medical education and congress-related materials, training resources, satellite symposia, and standalone meetings
• Reviewing and editing content to ensure quality, accuracy and adherence to the set brief
• Providing scientific leadership on certain projects and acting as the main point of contact for clients
• Providing scientific strategic counsel to clients
• Providing onsite support at meetings and events
• Liaising with colleagues to coordinate projects
• New business development
To be considered for this position you must be educated to degree level in a biological, medical or pharmacological subject and have significant medical writing experience gained from working in an agency. In addition, you must be a self-starter with excellent relationship building skills and the proven ability to quickly learn new therapy areas. Candidates must be UK-based.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Editor, Home-based, Remote Working, Part Time, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, United Kingdom, UK. Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Editor, Home-based, Remote Working, Part Time, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, United Kingdom, UK.