Our fantastic, entrepreneurial client is looking for a PR Director to run their small PR team and manage the client work. They need someone who knows their stuff in either the legal sector or professional services and can hit the ground running; securing the accounts for the future and help them to grow this already successful agency. They would like this person to be an ambassador and someone who will represent their brand in the marketplace as they enter a new phase in their development.
Delivering PR campaigns for a variety of domestic and international law firms and other legal sector based businesses, including firm wide positioning and sector specific campaigns and working alongside the Head of Directories
• Advising, producing and implementing marketing and PR initiatives and campaigns.
• Management of reputation crisis and litigation communications for law firms, individuals and corporations
• Securing editorial and comment opportunities in the national, broadcast and specialist press
• Producing insightful thought leadership research from concept to completion, including undertaking or project managing quantitative and qualitative research, copy writing, event management and implementation of the social media, PR and business development campaign
• Media training, including litigation PR, working with the media and social media
• Creation and implementation of social media policies and strategies
• Writing and managing award submissions.
• Generating new business opportunities
• Managing a team of consultants and line managing Account Manager
To learn more about this position, please send your details and a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186088
Please quote job reference: CF0471