Opportunity to lead and direct one of London’s strongest and most experienced healthcare teams. This fully integrated PR and communications agency are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Director to take on key international healthcare clients and drive new business. Working across high profile healthcare programmes that impact our society and driving strategic perspectives with creativity and flair will be required. So your ambition and motivation in this sector will be key in building client/patient-centric campaigns that deliver.
• Senior level strategic counsel and bold, creative ideas
• Team mentoring and motivation to help develop a collaborative and high performance culture
• Results driven communications specialist with a track record in leading high performing teams
• A passion for and understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, including the relevant regulations and digital savvy
• Global and UK expertise and solid agency experience
• Strong global client contacts
• Ability to take a lead internal role in a network of European healthcare communicator
This position would offer
• Working with a committed, collaborative and close-knit team in a leading global PR network and with a truly innovative portfolio of healthcare clients.
• The opportunity to contribute to a wider health business agenda and participate in the agency’s Healthcare practice management team.
• A breadth of learning opportunities derived from working across this high profile business unit and experts in areas such as consumer brands, internal comms, crisis + issues management, and digital and content production.
• In addition you would have the wider benefits and senior level training expected from such a high profile organisation
• A highly competitive and generous benefits package
To learn more about this position, please contact Tanya at Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088 or email your CV quoting ref: CF0474 to firstname.lastname@example.org