Want to flex your digital marketing skills within a PR environment and help accelerate a growing, young digital team? If you’re looking for an amazing new opportunity to really call the shots and inspire a clients’ digital objectives then call now.
We’re looking for an expert in search-engine marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per Click (PPC) advertising who can support the Head of Digital in delivering creative solutions for a mixture of media marketing and consumer, blue chip clients.
The role will encompass campaign development and execution plus knowledge and research in new innovations in content marketing that ultimately add fantastic value to the broader PR offering
• A digital expert with a can do attitude and a black book of best in class digital suppliers
• An expert in all things social…so Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter et al and be able to showcase campaigns that have driven results for clients
• Some experience in digital design and website build, plus VR, augmented reality would be great
• Some FMGC or consumer brand experience would also be great although a desire to split b2b and b2c would be perfect
• Be comfortable in all agency and client meetings and be able to take control on the role of PR.
• Highly creative and comfortable with generating digital creative campaigns (plus explaining why they will work)
• Strategic mind-set – be happy to write a digital/ social presentation and be able to sell it into clients
• Able to talk as an expert about the role of PR in the paid, earned, organic space and have a point of view
• Ideally have some existing PR and/or digital marketing agency experience
• Able to work independently and support the wider team
For a full job description and more information, please contact Tanya Ferris at Carter Ferris on 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088 and email your CV to email@example.com
Please mark your email ref: CF0475